RECIPE: Baked Reuben Chicken
BAKED CHICKEN REUBEN
Easy Peasy and oh so delicious twist on your favorite sandwich – the rueben.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 1 16 oz Can Sauerkraut Drained and Pressed
- 6 oz Shredded Caraway Cheddar
- 1 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/4 lb Corned Beef (sliced thin and rough chopped)
- 1 T Chopped Parsley
- Place chicken breasts in an oiled casserole dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top chicken with sauerkraut, shredded corned beef, and shredded cheese.
- Evenly cover with thousand island dressing.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 1 ¼ hours or until chicken is well done. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On April 23, 2021
- 0 Comments