Recipe: Cheesy Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus spears, woody ends removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil. We love Pickle Creek Herbs Olive Oil’s for added flavor.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Dan and Debbie’s Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Arrange asparagus on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the oil mixture over the asparagus and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until vibrant and just beginning to get tender.
- Remove from oven and top with the shredded Dan and Debbie’s Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese. Return to oven and broil (or grill) until the cheese melts and becomes golden (about 4-5 minutes).
- Posted by Josie Rozum
- On May 22, 2019
- 0 Comments