Elk Pastrami Grilled Cheese
- 1 Package of Elk Pastrami (available in-store)
- Rye Bread
- 1 can Sauekraut Drained
- Shredded Garden Cheddar Cheese
- 2T Mustard
- 2T Mayonaise
- In a small bowl combine equal parts Mustard and Mayonaise and mix.
- While your pan heats up begin to assemble your sandwich by buttering your rye bread on the outsides and spreading your mustard/mayo mix on the insides.
- Next, evenly spread Pastrami on one side then sprinkle with some Sauerkraut and cheddar cheese.
- Cook like you would a classic grilled cheese.
- Slice in half and ENJOY!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On December 10, 2021
- 0 Comments