RECIPE: Honey + Soy Meatballs
Honey + Soy Meatballs
If you haven’t gathered by now, I love a nice easy recipe! This is one of those recipes that always tastes and presents like it was a lot of work but truly isn’t.
- 2 Scallions – thinly sliced greens separated from whites. Mince the whites
- 1/2 T Minced Ginger
- 1/2 T Minced Garlic
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 4 T Mayo
- 4 t Honey
- 2 1/2 t Sriracha
- 4 T Sour Cream
- 4 T Soy Sauce divided
- 1/2 cup Panko
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens; mince whites. Peel and mince ginger.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, 4 tsp soy sauce, and Sriracha to taste.
- In a second large bowl, combine beef, panko, scallion whites, ginger, garlic, remaining soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Form the meat mixture into 20-24 1½-inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a lightly oiled sheet and cook for 14-17 minutes.
- When meatballs are thoroughly cooked and ready to serve; drizzle your sauce over the top, sprinkle the scallion greens, and ENJOY!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On October 1, 2021
- 0 Comments