Sheet Pan Ring Bologna & Veggies
This recipe is SO easy, like almost too easy to where I sometimes find myself feeling like I am forgetting something while I’m waiting for it to finish cooking.
- 2 Zucchini’s cut into 1/2 inch full moon’s (available in the Creamery store)
- 9 Peter Wilcox Potatoes quartered
- 1 Ring Bologna cut into slices
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 T Butter
- 1 t Garlic Salt
- 1 t Dried Basil
- 1/2 t Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450°
- Boil your potatoes in salted water for 5-10 minutes until fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Place your chopped zucchini, potatoes, and sliced bologna evenly on a baking pan.
- Melt the butter and mix in the olive oil, garlic salt, basil, s&p, and cayenne.
- Drizzle & evenly spread the mixture over the zucchini, potatoes, and bologna.
- Roast for 20 minutes. *I personally like my bologna to be crispy – since it is pre-cooked you can add it 10 minutes into the roasting for softer bologna*
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Turn on broil and broil on the top rack for 5-10 minutes.
- Let cool and ENJOY!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On September 24, 2021
- 0 Comments