Red, White, and Blue Burger
The Fourth is a grillout holiday and this burger is my go-to patty recipe with some patriotic toppings – it brings the red (Lola’s Hot Sauce) the white (White Cheddar Cheese Curds) and the blue (Maytag Blue Cheese).
- 2 lbs Takes Ground Beef
- 1.5 T Garlic Powder
- 1 T Onion Salt
- 2 t Garlic Salt
- 1/3 Medium Sweet Onion diced
- 1 T Worstechier Sauce to taste (I have a tendency to pour heavy on this because we love it)
- White Cheddar Cheese Curds chopped into small pieces measure with your heart
- Salt and Pepper
- Maytag Blue Cheese
- Lola’s Hot Sauce
- Edgewood Bacon
- Mix the first eight ingredients together in a bowl – I typically just use my hands for this.
- While I’m mixing and chopping I am cooking the bacon on the stove top.
- Form the beef mixture into patties, you can make them whatever size/thickness you like.
- Grill them until fully cooked.
- Grab your bun, I put mayo and pickles on my bottom bun then my cooked patty topped with grilled onion slices. Then I top with my bacon, crumbled Maytag Blue Cheese, and a hefty dose of Lola’s hot sauce. You can scale back on the hot sauce if you aren’t as big of a fan of spicy!
- Plop it onto a paper plate, grab your friends & family, and ENJOY!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On July 2, 2021
- 0 Comments