Edible Cookie Dough
If I’m 100% honest, my favorite part about baking cookies is the cookie dough! As a kid, I remember sneaking as many nibbles as I could without my Great Grandma catching me. Now, as an adult, here I am with an easy and yummy edible safe cookie dough!
- 2 1/4 cups of Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Room Temperature Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbs Milk
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 cup of Treats (this can be chocolate chips, oats, M&M’s, sprinkles, nuts, etc.)
- Microwave the flour in three 30 second intervals stirring inbetween.
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Once creamed add the vanilla and milk and combine.
- Add the salt to the flour mixture and slowly add to the creamed mixture.
- Chill and Enjoy!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On July 9, 2021
- 0 Comments