Crockpot Ring Bologna and Potato Casserole
Is there honestly anything better than a good crockpot recipe? Just chop and dump and you’re good to go! This recipe is creamy, cheesy, meaty, and just simply delicious.
- 1 32 oz. Bag of Hash Browns
- 14 oz of Ring Bologna Sliced
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10.5 oz Can Cream of Chicken
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Combine has browns, ring bologna, onion, and 2 cups of cheese in a greased crockpot.
- In a separate bowl combine cream of chicken, milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the crockpot and stir.
- Cover in the remaining cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until your potatoes are cooked through.
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On June 8, 2021
- 0 Comments