Pesto Pasta with Cheese Curds
When I need a quick recipe but I don’t want to run to the store, I often lean towards pasta! I always have noodles at home, and I always have something I can throw with it to make it delicious. This is one of those recipes!
- 2T Pesto
- Olive Oil
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Diced Red Onion
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Cheese Curds
- Egg Noodles
- Salt a pot of water and bring to a boil – once boiling add your noodles and cook per the package.
- In another pan add the olive oil, garlic, and red onions and lightly cook.
- Optional: Chop the cheese curds into smaller pieces.
- Drain the pasta and save back 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
- Add to the onions and garlic your Pesto, Red Pepper Flakes, and Pasta Water and stir.
- Combine the noodles and cheese curds with the mixture and stir until evenly mixed and coated. Top with more cheese curds.
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On May 28, 2021
- 0 Comments