FALL OFF THE BONE WHOLE CHICKEN
Whole roasted chicken that’s perfect as is, on salads, or wherever your week takes you!
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 t Salt
- 1 T Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 t Onion Powder
- 1 t Garlic Salt
- 1/4 t Black Pepper
- 2 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- Rinse whole frozen chicken and pat dry.
- Rub the outside of the chicken with Mustard then season the outside with salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, and cayenne.
- Place chicken breast side up in your pressure cooker.
- Add the chicken broth to the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Cook at high pressure for 60 minutes for a 4lb chicken and 70 for a 5 lb chicken. (Cooking time may vary based on the size of the pressure cooker and chicken)
- Release the pressure for 15 minutes then carve.
The chicken falls perfectly off the bone and can be served whatever way you would like! I served this one with a rice and orzo blend and topped it with Lola’s Hot Sauce and Maytag Blue Cheese.
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On April 30, 2021
- 0 Comments