Dan & Debbie’s Creamery is seeking part-time store help to efficiently operate their local creamery store and ice cream parlor. Creamery Store Team Members help guide the day to day activities and supports our mission to provide a delightful, delicious, and unique farm to table experience in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Effectively and efficiently operate the creamery store to ensure the delivery of quality products and service to Dan & Debbie’s Creamery customers at all times
- Acknowledge, greet, and welcome customers upon arrival and thank them for visiting us at the completion of their visit or transaction
- Assist customers before completing other tasks in the store
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Dip ice cream per customer orders
- Engage with customers in a sincere and friendly manner while they are with us; encouraging them to experience everything we have to offer
- Stocking store shelves, cooler and freezer with products
- Engage with customers around samples and suggest products
- Responsible for daily prep-work and clean-up, ensuring that all areas of the store are maintained, clean and well organized and reflect the standards of our brand
- Balance and close cash drawer at the end of each day
This position will be required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week; with the opportunity of working up to 30 hours per week.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and willing to help)
- Must work well with a team
- Positive and hardworking
- Must be available for varied shifts between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday.
- Basic reading and math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solving skills
- Ability to stand for an entire shift
- Must be at least 16 years of age to apply
- Lift and carry weight limits up to 35 pounds
- Push and pull weight limits up to 150 pounds
Previous retail or other customer service experience, preferred. Excellent attendance and reliability. Orientation to teamwork and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, required.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Those interested in the job please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in-person at the creamery store.
- Posted by Josie Rozum
- On March 2, 2018
- 0 Comments