Experience Dan and Debbie’s Creamery
We offer private guided tours through our working Creamery year-round. All of the farm-fresh dairy products sold in our store are made here in the Creamery facility using the latest production equipment. See how we make our milk, cheese curds and ice cream from the milk given by 150 Holstein cows on the Takes family farm.
Our guided Creamery tours are perfect for all ages and all types of groups and organizations. Tours are customized to meet the age and interest level of your group.
Private Creamery Tour Guidelines:
- Reservation required (2 weeks in advance preferred)
- Group size: Minimum of 8 people
- Tour length: about 1 hour
- Prive tour cost: $2/person + tax
- Private tour cost with single ice cream scoops included for each participant: $4/person + tax
- Samples of milk and cheese curds are also available (price determined by group size)
If you are interested in a private tour please submit requests to email@example.com and be sure to include your group name or organization, group size, preferred date and time, and whether you are a tax-exempt organization. We will do our best to respond within 48 hours.
If you have any questions, please call us at (319) 848-6455 within our business hours.